Viamare 330 Alu deck A pontoon of the renowned German company Viamare specializing in the production of pontoons. Very stable sea pontoon, made of 3-ply PVC resistant to sea water and oil-resistant.
The outer layer is a very hard, scratch-resistant coating.
The inner layer is a polyester mesh reinforcing whole structures.
The pontoon has three chambers, pumped separately, and keel.
Aluminum floor mounted in a very simple and quick way.
The pontoon has a place to mount the engine.
The kit includes:
– aluminum floor,
– aluminum rowing,
– transport bag,
– blood pressure monitor
– 330x162x44cm / after folding 68x48x118cm
– Ladownosc 640kg / 4-1 people
– Max engine power 15KM
– Weight approx. 63kg
Jaykoo Kid Mini Scooter Kick Scooter 3 Light Wheels Award-winning Design Easy-to-steer Smooth Ride & High Quality Perfect for Kids Blue
- Nylon aerospace aluminum alloy material,not too heavy,more lighter.
- Steel brakes,more stable and secure.The steering features a curving and carving action that is a little like being on a skateboard but with greater control and maneuverability with Kids love the exceptionally smooth glide and strong 3-wheel construction.
- Antimicrobial the handshake of sets and a traditional TBar for easier balancing,more healthy,Specifically designed for kids 3~12 age,all can happy enjoying this Jaykoo kid mini scooter bring them fun sport.
- Also, it is not stiff like other scooters and has great handling and turning.
- People were amazed when they would watch them in the park, so young, but so well balanced.
- I’d like to think they had super skills, but the scooter really makes it easier for kids to ride.
- The lights are a great way for others to see them coming especially in early evening hours.
- It seems to be made well, and the light up wheels are really cute.
- My son is at an age where he wants to play with the big kids but he can’t keep up with them.
- He’s not old enough for skates or a bike or anything like that, but this little scooter is perfect.
- I was a little hesitant wondering if it would really be low enough for his to reach the handle bar, but he fits on it wonderfully.
- There is your typical one well in back, and then two up front which really help for stability.
- It doesn’t teeter and totter like other regular scooters so he doesn’t have to worry about balance with it.
- And a cute like addition is that the wheels light up every now and then on it, it makes it more fun and I think he really likes the attention he gets from them.
- It’s a nice light blue color, and solidly made, he’s dropped it a few times already and it hasn’t gotten any dents, dings or scratches on it yet.
- It has nice tread of the base as well so you don’t have to worry about slipping off easily.
- The wheels are pretty thick, and look like they will stand up well to the wear and tear of a toddler or younger child.
- But of course because kids at any age or unpredictable, I would recommend a helmet.