Heating pouch-BODY WARMER
– practical sachets for heating different parts of the body
– heat up to 12 hours
– giving a pleasant warmth (average temperature 51 ° C)
– acting immediately after removal from the package
– excellent for skiers, fishermen, hunters, mountain expeditions, for outdoor work and for everyday use
– small sizes of the insert (8.5cm x 11cm)
– you always carry with you
– one package contains 1 item
. Usefulness by August 2019.
Effectiveness-up to 12 hours
Average temperature-51 ° C
Dimensions-8.5cm x 11cm
WAY TO USE Simply open the package, take out the air sachet and within 2-3 minutes the sachets start working, giving a pleasant warmth. Interestingly-you can put the insert in the bag (from the string) and expire. In some time, take out and "fire up" again COMPOSITION OF iron, water, cellulose, vermiculite, activated carbon, salt ACTION The insert works based on a chemical reaction, i.e. Oxidation of iron in oxygen from the air.
The iron contained in the sachet when exposed to oxygen, oxidizes and, at the same time, gives off heat.
Sol acts as a catalyst.
Active carbon helps dissipate heat to the entire sachet.
The vermiculat works as an insulator to keep warm and anti-caking. Cellulose serves as a filler.
All ingredients are contained in a polypropylene sachet. Polypropylene allows the air to penetrate into the components while retaining moisture. FEATURES Safe in use, odorless, non-toxic, non-flammable, environmentally friendly, operating without any trouble-you do not have to mix, squeeze, you do not need batteries, you do not need dirty fuel (oil, gasoline), without risk of fire.
Reusable Ice Pack with Strap by TheraPAQ – Soft & Flexible Gel Pack for Hot & Cold Therapy – Best as Heat…
- Great for Sprains, Muscle Pain, Bruises, Injuries, Etc.
- A first aid essential for home, ideal for sports injuries, swelling, muscle pains, post surgery, body aches, recovery after knee replacement, arthritis treatment, joint pain relief and more!
- The gel pack is reuseable and can be freezable while still remaining soft or heated in the microwave.
- Just strap on and get the soothing relief from hot or cold therapy right away.
- If you’re not thrilled with your purchase for any reason, just tell us and we’ll refund 100% of your purchase price – anytime!
- Don’t settle for a smaller or lighter gel pack or a hot water bottle.
✓Great for lower back pains, stomach aches, stiff neck and shoulder
✓Recommended by physiotherapists and chiropractors for post-surgery of hip replacement, shoulder and knee recovery
✓Also suitable for Ankles and Calves, Shins, Arms, Wrist and Elbows
✓Keep mobile while Velcro strap provides relief
✓Remains flexible even when frozen
COLD USE INSTRUCTIONS
Cold therapy is recommended for the first 48 hours following the injury.
- Store the gel pack in the freezer for at least 2 hours
HOT USE INSTRUCTIONS
Hot therapy should not be used until 48 hours after the injury.
- Nothing can beat our unconditional money-back guarantee.
- Always use a cloth or towel for protection – LIMIT hot/cold application to 15-20 min at a time as recommended by doctors & professionals.
- Microwave Method: flatten gel pack, heat at full power for 30 seconds, knead and check temperature & if more heat is needed, heat more for 10 seconds at a time.
- If gel pack is frozen, we recommend to bring it to room temperature first.
- COLD APPLICATION Store the gel pack in the freezer for at least 2 hours.
- It is gel so never gets real hard and will contour to affected area.
- Other packs get as hard as rock and apply pressure to sore are which is something you dont want!
- This pack stays cold for abot 25 mins, anymore than that can be harmful so if you fall asleep with it on it will not cause damage to affected area.
- The velcro straps are strong and I can place them anywhere.
- Plus, it is not only an ice pack but a heat pack as well.
- On my neck, my back, or my knees, this thing makes my day go a lot better.
- The Velcro belt is what the other ice packs have been missing in my life!
- It stays cold a good long time and I could not be happier with my purchase.
- He used it on his thigh, shoulder (rotator and between the shoulder blades) and ankle.
- When my lower back wouldn’t stop aching from the travel, I used it as a belt.
- It stays put, it’s comfortable, the cold lasts and it worked!<
- I left another gel pad at home because it was too heavy in my already heavy suitcase.
- The pad isn’t flimsy or thin, it feels good on, but it’s not as heavy as some others.
- We have used them for injuries, sprains and strains or just to keep warm or cool.
- Velcro straps are really durable and fit a wide range of girths.
- If you put it in a microwave for more than 45 seconds or a minute you could burn yourself.
- I bought it because I am a waitress at a restaurant with a semi-functioning AC that puts the temperature upwards of 80 – 85 degrees everyday.
- It is great because it has a velcro strap that I can wrap around my stomach.
- It is secure and stays put, and I can have a nice cold ice pack on my back while I sweat to death bringing people their food.
- My one and only complaint is that it doesn’t stay cold for very long, but that is probably due to the high temperatures I am subjecting it to.
- I haven’t tried it as a heat pack yet, but I am sure it will do the job nicely.
- She had another ice pack of a similar design purchased at local drug store that split a seam and leaked after a few dozen uses.
- The quality of the materials used in construction is very high and apparent as soon as you remove it from the box.
- The sizing of the pack and elastic Velcro straps make it just right for a lot of different applications: from ankles to knees to lower back (as long as your waist is not too big).
- It gets just as cold as any other soft ice pack I have used and retains that cold pretty well.
- We have not used it as a warm compress so I cannot attest to how it works in that capacity.
- It does cost more than some of the others but so far seems worth it.
- I recently had gastric sleeve surgery and alternating hot and cold therapy is one of my at home prescriptions for helping my incision points heal and help with pain.
- After freezing for around 3 hours I would apply until its no longer cool.
- My mom uses similar therapy for her knee pain and I left it with her as she has been using it daily and loves it.
- I did recieve at no cost in exchange for this review but I am super happy with EVERYTHING about this hot/cold wrap.
- Love the long velcro straps also, I haven’t seen that before.
- It’s too large but it is advertised for the ankle among other body parts, so I am making the best of it.
- Excellent product and with the directions printed on it, very helpful.
- The gel part is thinner than other packs that I have and seems to only stay cold for about 10-15 mins.
Mava Sports Knee Compression Sleeve Support
- PAIN RELIEF from arthritis, joint pain relief, tendonitis, post-surgery, swelling as well as strains and sprains.
- The Mava compression knee sleeves reduce inflammation and swelling associated with injuries.
- ANATOMICALLY SHAPED to prevent injuries and accelerate your recovery.
- Its heating effect improves circulations and promotes muscular recovery.
- ANTI-SLIP SILICONE and elastic support material to offer stable compression.
- COMFORTABLE for EVERYDAY WEAR: Good knee support with no stiffness.
- RECOMMENDED FOR: walking, hiking, jogging, running, workout, cross training, running, cycling, gym, tennis, dancing, basketball and other exercises.
- And any indoors or outdoors activity that put stress on your knees.
- Compression & Rehabilitation
Improves endurance & protects your knees.
- Silicone grip to keep them in place throughout the day.
- Latest Tech Materials
HQ spandex and super elastic nylon.
- Comfortable for everyday wear
No stiffness and no itching.
- Focus more, worry less
Focus better on your daily activities.
- I was a little skeptical they may be of lesser quality but that doesn’t appear to be the case at all.
- I took the measurements according to their instructions and was at the upper range of a medium.
- Wanting a snug fit in case these stretch out like others I’ve tried, I ordered the mediums.
- After reading countless reviews it seems apparent to me you just have to try a couple sizes or brands to find the one that works best for you.
- If you find an issue with these return them and try another size or brand.
- The Ultraflex are nice too, but double the price and similar results for me.
- They tended to work their way down my thigh and slightly bunch up behind my knee.
- I really like them, but I need a sleeve that will stay in place.
- I am 5’8 and 180lbs and decided to get the M size and they fit perfect, hope that information helps someone out.
- Highly recommended, I don’t have knee pain but I did want to support my knees since I do a good amount of running, basketball, and leg workouts in a week.
- I have gone back to running 10 to 14 miles a day and have minimal knee discomfort.
- I used them in a dual capacity: 1) calf support – in a folded down position seen in the picture provided and 2) knee support – pulled up over the knee whenever necessary.
- After 20 miles and 38 obstacles I can speak to their comfort and durability.
- They also added a bit of cushion when I had to low crawl, or use my knees to get over obstacles.
- While I haven’t been able to do any extended runs/jogging in the “Sports Knee Sleeve” and did try a short test run and I could tell that there would be no problems with this rolling down my leg.
- I bought these after reviews and I love love love them.
- In the past, he has used the neoprene sleeves & he is enjoying these so much more.
- They provide excellent support & he does not have to deal with the perspiration and odor of the neoprene version.
- I believe he has recommended them to other members of his gym.
- My knee pain is way less than what it used to be when i started using these.
- She had just started running earlier this year on treadmills at the gym, and her knee was bothering her.
- But after a week of wearing them the elastic in one of the bands started coming out.