Perfect toy for children, especially on hot days. Water gun thanks to which your child will feel the desire to play.
– The gun has a tank for water and a pump.
– Attached on the wrist with a Velcro fastener.
– Plastic material.
– Dimensions of the toy: 23x9x4,5.
– Package dimensions: 31x18cm.
Shotmaxx-2 Shot Timer – White Display
- The light-weight watch allows shooter to train with the device on, without it interfering with their normal draw or gun handling.
- ROs can safely run the stage, while keeping both hands free to help or control the shooter if need be.
- Three years of market feedback, and considerable investment in research and design, result in a product which takes the SHOTMAXX a huge leap forward – to the new SHOTMAXX-2.
- While SHOTMAXX-2 utilizes the same watch housing and display as its predecessor, that is where the replication ends.
- The new SHOTMAXX-2 now has a larger strap add-on, housing a bigger, much louder and more robust speaker, which delivers a truly surprising volume from such a small package.
- The battery capacity has been more than doubled, now offering enough battery life for several days of continuous use on the range.
- The battery readout system has been upgrade too, and shows a true and accurate battery level, based on real voltage measurements, and not a usage calculation.
- You can now scroll back and review 9 strings of 99 shots each which are stored in the device’s memory.
- Addition beep level and frequency options give you more control over the sound your timer makes when activated.
- The unique shot detection, either by microphone or accelerometer sensors has been improved further, refining the shot-detection algorithms to ensure that every type of range, weapon and distance from shooter are well supported.
- The SHOTMAXX’s extreme sensitivity is retained, allowing the SHOTMAXX-2 to function as the best Airsoft timer on the market as well!
Suunto SK-8 Compass Wrist Bungee Northern Hemisphere
- The high-quality liquid filled Suunto SK-8 has set a new standard for dive compasses.
- The SK-8 has been improved for faster stabilization and enhanced readability.
- Both northern and southern hemisphere models can be used over a wider area of the globe thanks to an upgraded magnet.
- By adding the SK-8 compass to different Suunto Combo consoles, you can create a personal console that meets your specific needs.
- And CB-Three In Line console is made by adding a SK-8 compass on top of a Two In Line console.
- Compass Balancing The vertical intensity and direction of the earth’s magnetic field, the inclination, influences the horizontal plane of a compass needle according to the latitude where it is used.
- Due to inclination, compasses must be balanced for different geographical zones in order to keep the needle in a horizontal position.
- Previously, the globe was divided into five different balance zones in which specific compasses functioned.
- However, as people travel more and more, the need for a compass with a greater geographical range has increased.
- Thanks to Suunto’s ‘Two Zone System’ there are only two balance zones to consider in compass use – the northern hemisphere and the southern hemisphere.
- In practice, this means that a Suunto compass designed for the northern hemisphere will still work for a fair distance into the southern hemisphere, and vice-versa.
- It also has high tilt tolerance compared to cheaper scuba compasses that I’ve used.
- One concern: On my first dive with it, the compass card had shifted off center and would not rotate.
- My diving instructor said that this is common if the compass gets hot after being in direct sunlight then cooled.
- The fix was to rewarm it, tap to recenter the card, then keep it from direct sunlight.
- One more comment, I ordered the console top mount but received the back mount instead.
- I’ll likely keep it in place as a backup and order a wrist mount for my primary.
- This ad and even the Suunto webpage indicate that it is compatible, but the shape and bolt pattern is completely wrong.
- Fortunately, the seller of this was good about arranging a return based on these disparities.
- I purchased to add to my setup for navigation certs and general backup to my dive computer.
- It was very easy to switch out the wrist band for the retractable assembly.
- It appears to be well made, is safely secured to the compass housing by design, and very conveniently attached to the BCD by either of two methods.
- I had to replace the old one because it had developed a leak.
- Rugged and bungee long enough to configure for thicker exposure suits.