Women’s climbing pants Ocun Inga Jeans is a model for women with a cut that refers to classic jeans.
However, despite the distinctive design, it has the necessary properties to reach the top of the property, ensuring maximum freedom of movement.
Thanks to the use of natural cotton in women’s Ocun climbing pants, they will not cause irritation of sensitive female skin.
This is especially important for more demanding climbing tasks.
Additional use by the Ocun designers of the polyester continues to this model of fast drying properties. This will allow you to wick away moisture more quickly, which will make it easier to keep the dry climate around the skin.
The use of favors of rock climbing has also 4-way-stretch structures, stretching in all directions.
This, combined with a cut tailored to a woman’s figure and with profiled knees, will ensure the maximum freedom of movement necessary to effectively reach the top.
The elastic hip belt is a comfortable fit of the pants to the body, as well as optimal stability while climbing the body. The Ocun pants model is a classic style of jeans, which makes it easy to go for a city stroll while still enjoying the comfort offered by climbing structures.
The pants have four pockets.
Two at the front and back with an open design. In addition, for better fitting of the legs, there are grippers with stoppers on their bottom edges. Materials used: 65% cotton, 24% polyester, 10% viscose, 1% elastane;
Xuou Ynport Men/women’s Thin Softshell Climbing Pants Fast Dry Breathable Trousers
- That is the Asian size,please just ignore the size label on the item.
- Please compare the above detailed sizes with yours before purchasing.
- Item color might vary slightly as color in different computer monitors may be a bit different.
- The item may get a bit creased in packing and shipping, please ironing before use.
- These are-as advertized- THIN, moving easily and quietly as you hike, bike commute.
- They are lighter than most shorts yet block sunburn and poison ivy.
- I wear it every day to my work and I love the comfort of this.
- The size and the length is perfect but is the Asian size.
- The crotch is super long, I could have used the extra space to store my purse.
- Based on the size chart I ordered an XL and they fit the waist perfect but run long (I have to wonder who decides your leg length should match your waist size).
- I will wear the warmer weather clothes under and take them off if necessary.
- Will test them on the train tracks trail down the block – a few of the hills are up.
- Get them if you have long legs, don’t mind hemming or just want to look cool climbing or hiking or whatever.
- I’m 5ft 9 145 lbs and I followed everyone saying ORDER A SIZE LARGER!
- I ordered a large and when I got it it was two inches too big.
- I’ll be using them this summer for backpacking as well.
- I ordered the small (I’m 5’4 / 115 lbs) and they were way too big.
- Do what others say and order one size larger than what you are.
- I am 6′ 0″ and 175 lbs (75 kg) and I ordered an XL and it fits perfectly.