The Ocun T Sling women’s t-shirt is a comfortable model designed for climbing tasks.
However, its versatile cut and the convenience offered are also effective during typical urban activities.
The use of natural cotton in the Ocun t-shirt means that even during demanding climbing tasks you will avoid the creation of unpleasant sub-irritations. It will certainly delight active women with a sensitive skin.
The cotton fleece and short sleeves of T-shirts for women Ocun excels in warm weather days both in scales and in the city. The versatile design will let you enjoy maximum comfort regardless of where you are.
The construction of this model is bi-directional, which means that during climbing you will have the maximum freedom of movement necessary to effectively practice this activity. It was supported by a cut tailored to the female figure, which combined with a flexible structure will positively affect the efficiency of climbing tasks. Materials used: 100% cotton;
Yoga Mat Strap Sling – Adjustable Durable Cotton Yoga Mat Carrier – Carrying Strap in Standard (66″) or Extra Long (85″) For Thick Yoga Mat – Doubles As Yoga Strap For Stretching – From Clever Yoga
- Simply loosen the loops slot them over both ends of your best yoga mat tighten the loops and you are ready to go no need for bag.
- Intermediate and advanced yogis can achieve new and more challenging poses.
- For taller yogis or for carrying an extra thick yogamat or a yoga mat and towels/blankets the longer 85″ would be best.
- The 100% yoga straps is also machine washable for easy cleaning.
- Our mission is to bring you the best yoga products on the market so you can get the most out of your personal yoga journey.
- In the unlikely event you’re not 100% happy with your purchase, we’ll send you a free replacement or give you a full refund, no questions asked!
- The strap is nice and thick; I’ve seen other folks’ straps that look rather bedraggled because they are so flimsy.
- Easy to slide loose or taut–but not so easy that it slides on its own.
- That was once concern I had about a similar strap with those little metal loops that the straps slid through; I was worried it would loosen).
- Even if I throw my mat in a corner, the straps stay in place.
- A favorite feature for me is that this strap doubles as a stretching strap.
- It’s not very long compared to stretching straps (measurements below) and I’m only 5’4″ (though I’m not super flexible) so this might not work for taller or inflexible people or those who like lots of extra strap trailing behind.
- But it’s long enough for me and I like that I can hang onto the loops or even cinch them around my hands to make stretching easier.
- In fact, if the strap were much longer, the loops would be too far down the strap to be useful for holding while stretching.
- Not only did I not have to purchase a separate strap for stretching positions, I don’t have to haul it around.
- With the strap pulled taught and the loops as small as possible, the strap measures about 5ft (60in).
- Add in a couple extra inches for the loops, and the strap is probably about 65 inches total (though some of that is lost to the loops, as I said).
- With my thin/average mat in place in the loops, it leaves about 3 ft for the strap/handle that slings over my shoulder.
- This will definitely hold a thick mat, but it would sit shorter on you.
- The 66″ strap was a little too tight when I inserted both of my two mats, I needed to be able to sling it over my back for biking to classes.
- I sent a suggestion back that they produce a longer mat strap and I was contacted by Ellie, a co-founder of the company, saying they had just launched an 85″ map strap that would be perfect for me.
- I got it today and slipped my mats into the strap and VOILA!
- The strap fits perfectly over my shoulder even with 2 mats inserted.
- It holds them tightly so I don’t have to worry about the mats falling out as I bike to class.
- I can see myself utilizing this mat strap for many years to come!
- The customer service was excellent, and their response to my email was immediate and went above and beyond!
- Throw in their Special “Namaste” Lifetime Warranty and you have a winning product!<
- The two times I have gone since receiving the strap was good and the strap appeared to be of great quality, strength, and construction.
- I like the way this strap is built as opposed to the one that came with my wife’s Yoga Mat.
- Hers has buckles that you have to keep figuring out how to thread the strap back through to get the loop in order to use it each time.
- This strap is much more user friendly and there is no confusion on how the loops work.
- I normally use rings for the assist on my legs rather than the strap, but I feel that this strap could easily handle that use as well.
- I may move over to the strap because I believe it can handle that use.
- I am thinking of ordering a red one and giving my wife this black one.
- I put the sticky mat on the bottom and the thick on the top and it works for me.
- I tried a bag – which was not only too expensive but make the weight heavier.
- Then I bought another strap but that one didn’t work because I could barely get it around the second side because the length wasn’t long enough.
- Then I saw this one which is only available in black but works for my purposes.
- I am a beginner yoga student, and my little hot pink Clever may strap looks so cute toting my leaf green yoga mat.
- Looks aside, I have to rave more about the functionality.
- I suffer from very tight lower back and hip muscles, and often by the end of a work day they ache.
- At yoga class, I was taught how to stretch out my problem areas.
- I lie on my back and use this strap to do hip stretching, and the loops at the end help a lot in holding my foot and leg securely while I stretch this way and that.
- It is also an incredible tool for improving flexibility.
- I cannot for the life of me grab a hold of my left leg with my hands from behind my back, and with this I can train myself to move closer to that.
- The item was shipped quickly and customer service via messages back and forth was outstanding.
- I would not hesitate in purchasing any product(s) by Clever Yoga.
- Gets the job done and keeps it simple, very good product and even better seller.
Buy Yoga Mat Strap Sling – Adjustable Durable Cotton Yoga Mat Carrier – Carrying Strap in Standard (66″) or Extra Long (85″) For Thick Yoga Mat – Doubles As Yoga Strap For Stretching – From Clever Yoga here $5.69 – $11.79
BXT Unisex Waterproof Tear-resistant Outdoor Sports Casual Unbalance Sling Chest Pack Belt Bum Pouch Crossbody Travel Backpack Messenger Shoulder Bag for Cycling, Running, Hiking, Excursions, Climbing
- It’s a good size to carry a bottle of water, keys, phone, hand sanitizer, lip balm and some snacks.
- The color looks darker than what it shows on my screen.
- It’s more of a raspberry tone, than the hot pink I thought it would be.
- This is a great tote for a kid to go on a field trip with.
- I will be carrying my Ipad in it on vacation outside while touring and it fits great.
Buy BXT Unisex Waterproof Tear-resistant Outdoor Sports Casual Unbalance Sling Chest Pack Belt Bum Pouch Crossbody Travel Backpack Messenger Shoulder Bag for Cycling, Running, Hiking, Excursions, Climbing here $9.98